Hello, On Wed, Mar 22, 2023 at 09:51:29AM +0100, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > Since commit 00e7e698bff1 ("backlight: pwm_bl: Configure pwm only once > per backlight toggle") calling pwm_backlight_power_off() doesn't disable > the PWM any more. However this is necessary to suspend, because PWM > drivers usually refuse to suspend if they are still enabled. > > Also adapt shutdown to disable the PWM for similar reasons. > > Fixes: 00e7e698bff1 ("backlight: pwm_bl: Configure pwm only once per backlight toggle") > Reported-by: Aisheng Dong > Signed-off-by: Uwe Kleine-König This patch was never applied but I think it is still needed. I assume it fell through the cracks? Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |