Hi Gustavo, On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 10:31:16 -0600 "Gustavo A. R. Silva" wrote: > > I wonder if you could help me catch the rest of these issues by disabling > WERROR (so we can get all the warnings) and letting your builds run with the > following patch on top: That seems to be working OK. I moved your tree to merge just after the fixes for the current release and added a CONFIG_WERROR=n to all the builds. I'll keep it like that for a while and then go back to getting errors. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell