* Investment opportunity
@ 2019-11-15 11:50 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-15 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-crypto

Greetings,

Find attached email very confidential. reply for more details

Thanks.
Peter Wong

This email was sent by the shareware version of Postman Professional.

* Investment Opportunity
@ 2022-08-05  9:37 lists.infradead.org
From: lists.infradead.org @ 2022-08-05  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-riscv

I am an American soldier and before I was serving in the
UK/American Army base in Scotland UK but right now I am in
Harasta and I am leading a troop  Syria, I am serving in the
military of the 3rd Infantry Division in Syria,

I am 48 years old and I have lost my husband for 8 years and I
have one daughter for him before he dies.
My address  Room No 65,, Kashmir House Rajaji MargAnsari Square,
Shahr-e-Naw, Syria.

I want to invest in a company, education, agriculture, real
estate and any good businesses in your country.
I need someone to help me carry out my mission.
Can I trust you and can you help me?

Write to my inbox in

Emails
anguleanna@gmail.com

From: lists.infradead.org @ 2022-08-05  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

@ 2022-06-20 13:52 Michalak Aleksandra
From: Michalak Aleksandra @ 2022-06-20 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Greetings:

I am a partner with a Consulting Company. I have reputable investors that are expanding their global presence by investing in viable projects across the globe. They are willing to inject from USD$1,000,000.00 and above in viable project(s) at 3% yearly Interest for 5-10 years and 12 months grace period.

If you have viable projects that need funding, kindly make available your Business Plan/Executive Summary for review and possible funding.

If you are not interested, please revert to the subject line "Leave Out”.

Regards,
Michalak Aleksandra

* Investment Opportunity
@ 2022-06-20 12:54 Michalak Aleksandra
From: Michalak Aleksandra @ 2022-06-20 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2022-03-18 17:18 Ramesh Vijay
From: Ramesh Vijay @ 2022-03-18 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hello

How are you? I hope you are fine and doing great. I'm Mr Ramesh
Vijay
 from Massachusetts  USA, Well we reaching out to more
individuals
and expanding the trading market so I decided to contact you if
you would find it interesting I'm in the Financial growth
institute and I am advertising my company's business, we could
have 5 mins conversation if you don't mind?

I'm a professional stock broker and binary trader/account
manager
with years of experience. I have set up with a brokerage firm
and
I help manage and handle accounts for them. I've an autotrader
software which enables me make profits with my accounts at most
of my trading time.

I would love to introduce you to trading and earning using
bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Learn how to earn over $4,300
weekly from the comfort of your home just trading your
bitcoin against other currencies, commodities, indices, binary,
forex, stocks, and coins.

Lastly, this is not scam as nobody is asking you for your money
for anything, this is you investing your money according to your
capacity, this is an investment for a life time, you can also
contact me via WhatsApp(+1-585-666-0770)

Kind Regards

Ramesh Vijay.

* Investment opportunity
@ 2020-10-16  6:21   ` Ying Chongan
                     ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Ying Chongan @ 2020-10-16  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

Greetings,

This email is for an opportunity to invest in any lucrative business in
your country.

We offer a quick loan at low interest rate, if you are interested,
please reply to yingchongan@gmail.com for more details.

Sincerely: Ying Chongan

* Investment opportunity
@ 2020-10-16  6:21   ` Ying Chongan
From: Ying Chongan @ 2020-10-16  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

Greetings,

This email is for an opportunity to invest in any lucrative business in
your country.

We offer a quick loan at low interest rate, if you are interested,
please reply to yingchongan@gmail.com for more details.

Sincerely: Ying Chongan

* Investment opportunity
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-10-16  6:15 ` Ying Chongan
From: Ying Chongan @ 2020-10-16  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2020-07-22 20:08 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-07-22 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k

Greetings

I am contacting you for a proffer to invest in any profitable business in your country.

We offer a quick loan at low interest rate, if you are interested please reply to peterwonghsbl@naver.com for more details.

Sincerely: Peter Wong

* Investment opportunity
@ 2020-04-20  5:15 Morgan Stanley
From: Morgan Stanley @ 2020-04-20  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Morgan Stanley hat ein tolles Angebot für Sie. Investieren Sie einen
Kapitalbetrag von 500 Euro in Morgan Stanley Online Global Market Trading

Morgan Stanley  has a great offer for you.  Invest a capital amount of 500
euros with Morgan Stanley online Global Market Trading and make 5000 euros
within five working days, this trade is run by Morgan StanleyDigital
expertise, to know more about us kindly reach us at:

@ 2020-02-17  6:34 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-02-17  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-watchdog

Greetings,
Please check the attached email for a buisness proposal to explore.
Looking forward to hearing from you for more details.
Sincerely: Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2020-02-17  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

@ 2020-02-17  2:34 ` Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-02-17  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keyrings

@ 2020-02-17  2:17 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-02-17  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

@ 2020-02-17  1:53 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2020-02-17  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2020-02-12  1:06 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-02-12  1:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

@ 2020-02-09  1:44 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-02-09  1:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

@ 2020-02-09  0:49 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2020-02-09  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nfs

@ 2020-01-12 14:45 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

Greetings,
Please read the attached investment proposal and reply for more details.
Are you interested in loan?
Sincerely: Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-clk

@ 2020-01-12 13:05 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2020-01-12  6:49 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stable

@ 2020-01-12  5:37 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: live-patching

@ 2020-01-12  5:26 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

@ 2020-01-12  5:12 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

@ 2020-01-12  5:00 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  5:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-api-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

@ 2020-01-12  4:35 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keyrings

@ 2020-01-12  4:18 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2020-01-12  4:01 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

@ 2020-01-12  3:50 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  3:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

@ 2020-01-12  3:08 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: io-uring

@ 2020-01-12  3:06 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-12  3:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

@ 2020-01-11 23:46 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-11 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-serial

@ 2020-01-11 23:38 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-11 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2020-01-11 23:10 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2020-01-11 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Greetings,
Please read the attached investment proposal and reply for more details.
Are you interested in loan?
Sincerely: Peter Wong

This email was sent by the shareware version of Postman Professional.

* Investment opportunity
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2019-11-17 23:54 ` Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-17 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2019-11-17 23:27 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-17 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2019-11-17 14:58 ` Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-17 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ia64

@ 2019-11-17 14:57 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-17 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-acpi

@ 2019-11-15 17:59 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-15 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

@ 2019-11-15 16:57 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-15 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

@ 2019-11-15 15:42 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-15 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dmaengine

@ 2019-11-15 15:11 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-15 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

@ 2019-11-15 15:10 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-15 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

@ 2019-11-15 11:51 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-15 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-acpi

@ 2019-11-15 11:38 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-15 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

@ 2019-11-15 11:30 ` Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-15 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2019-11-14  2:24 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-14  2:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-doc

@ 2019-11-13  1:34 ` Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-13  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kbuild

@ 2019-11-12 22:04 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-12 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: live-patching

@ 2019-11-12 21:06 ` Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-12 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keyrings

@ 2019-11-12 17:57 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-12 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ia64

@ 2019-11-12 15:14 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-12 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

@ 2019-11-11 12:19 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-11 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

@ 2019-11-11  2:19 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-11  2:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

@ 2019-11-11  2:17 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-11  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

@ 2019-11-09 15:11 ` Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-09 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2019-11-09 15:10 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-09 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

@ 2019-11-09 12:09 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-09 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

@ 2019-11-08 15:33 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-08 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dmaengine

@ 2019-11-08 13:13 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-08 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf

@ 2019-11-08  6:25 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-08  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: driverdev-devel

@ 2019-11-08  4:37 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-08  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

@ 2019-11-08  4:16 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-08  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

@ 2019-11-08  2:54 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-08  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

@ 2019-11-08  1:04 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-08  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: driverdev-devel

@ 2019-11-07 21:31 ` Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-07 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2019-11-07 20:30 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-07 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux

@ 2019-11-07 20:17 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-07 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dmaengine

@ 2019-11-07 20:11 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-07 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

@ 2019-11-07 15:08 ` Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-07 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-efi

@ 2019-11-07 14:38 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-07 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Greetings,

Find attached email very confidential. reply for more details

Thanks.
Peter Wong

This email was sent by the shareware version of Postman Professional.

* Investment opportunity
@ 2019-11-07 14:02 ` Peter Wong
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-07 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Greetings,

Find attached email very confidential. reply for more details

Thanks.
Peter Wong

This email was sent by the shareware version of Postman Professional.

* Investment opportunity
@ 2019-11-06 22:04 ` Peter Wong
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-06 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2019-11-06  5:49 ` Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-06  5:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Greetings,

Find the attached mail very confidential. reply for more details

@ 2019-11-06  1:39 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-06  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2019-11-05 22:48 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-05 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-gpio

@ 2019-11-05  8:24 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-05  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ia64

Greetings,

Find the attached mail very confidential. reply for more details

Thanks.
Peter Wong

This email was sent by the shareware version of Postman Professional.

* Investment opportunity
@ 2019-11-05  3:17 Peter Wong
                   ` (2 more replies)

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-05  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rtc

@ 2019-11-05  3:16 Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-05  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-leds

Greetings,

Find the attached mail very confidential. reply for more details

Thanks.
Peter Wong

This email was sent by the shareware version of Postman Professional.

* Investment opportunity
@ 2019-11-04 23:29 Peter Wong
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-04 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2019-11-04 18:50 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-04 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf

@ 2019-11-04 14:59 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-04 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

@ 2019-11-04 14:58 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-04 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

@ 2019-11-04 13:35 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-04 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-usb

@ 2019-11-04 12:32 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-04 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keyrings

Greetings,

Find the attached mail very confidential. reply for more details

Thanks.
Peter Wong

This email was sent by the shareware version of Postman Professional.

* Investment opportunity
@ 2019-11-04  8:57 ` Peter Wong
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-04  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Greetings,

Find attached email very confidential. reply for more details

Thanks.
Peter Wong

This email was sent by the shareware version of Postman Professional.

* Investment opportunity
@ 2019-11-04  6:27 Peter Wong
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-04  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2019-11-04  0:55 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-04  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

@ 2019-11-03 17:32 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2019-11-03 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: driverdev-devel

@ 2019-07-04  9:30 TPG, Investment Firm
From: TPG, Investment Firm @ 2019-07-04  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-hwmon

Hello, I have an Investment proposals that will be of good interest to you. Let me know if you have any viable business idea in your region/country.

Regards,
Mike Zap
Business Consultant

* Investment opportunity
@ 2018-12-24  4:33 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2018-12-24  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Greetings,
I am contacting you for a proffer to invest in any profitable business in your country.
We offer a quick loan at low interest rate, if you are interested E-mail: mdpeterwonghk@naver.com Sincerely: Peter Wong

* Investment opportunity
@ 2018-09-11  5:46 Yi Tan
From: Yi Tan @ 2018-09-11  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Greetings,
I am contacting you for a proffer to invest in any profitable business in your country.
We offer a quick loan at low interest rate. E-mail: yitanhsbl@gmail.com
Sincerely: Yi Tan

@ 2018-08-12 10:31 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2018-08-12 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

Greetings,
I am contacting you for an opportunity to invest in any profitable business in your country.
We also offer a quick loan at low interest rate, please reply on my private e-mail: hsbcmdpeterwong@gmail.com
Sincerely: Peter Wong

@ 2018-08-10 18:12 Peter Wong
From: Peter Wong @ 2018-08-10 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Greetings,
I am contacting you for an opportunity to invest in any profitable business in your country.
We also offer a quick loan at low interest rate, please reply on my private e-mail: hsbcpeterwong@gmail.com
Sincerely: Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2018-08-10 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-snps-arc

Greetings,
I am contacting you for an opportunity to invest in any profitable business in your country.
We also offer a quick loan at low interest rate, please reply on my private e-mail: hsbcpeterwong at gmail.com
Sincerely: Peter Wong

From: Peter Wong @ 2018-08-10 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mediatek-IAPFreCvJWM7uuMidbF8XUB+6BGkLq7r

Greetings,
I am contacting you for an opportunity to invest in any profitable business in your country.
We also offer a quick loan at low interest rate, please reply on my private e-mail: hsbcpeterwong-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
Sincerely: Peter Wong

@ 2018-08-10 18:12 Peter Wong via Linux-f2fs-devel

From: Peter Wong @ 2018-08-10 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linus-amlogic

@ 2018-08-04  7:58 Yi Tan
From: Yi Tan @ 2018-08-04  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keyrings

Greetings,
Please find the content of this mail very confidential. my name is Yi Tan,
I work with a Bank here in Hong Kong. I decided to contact you for an
opportunity to invest in any lucrative business in your country.
We also offer a quick loan at low interest rate, if you are interested
please reply me for more information on my private e-mail:
yihsbctan@gmail.com
Sincerely: Yi Tan

* INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
       [not found]                                                                                                                                                                           ` <CAD4OcZhnvfxh-WaCHB-ixG44WFhp7vkEq9gXRYTLfYgh1bu1Ew@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2018-04-19  1:36                                                                                                                                                                             ` Christopher Gregson
From: Christopher Gregson @ 2018-04-19  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I write to you based on a request by an investor for
funding/investment in your project.

My name is Christopher Gregson, a financial consultant with Williams
Group UK Properties Limited.

My reason for contacting you is that my client who is a politician,
has an urgent need to invest a considerable amount of funds into
lucrative opportunities with you. My client's request is for a
competent individual or company such as you, who will be willing
to put this money to good use for a period of 10 years for a start.

Should this be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to e-mail me
back for further information.

I take this opportunity to thank you for taking your time to read the
contents of this email.

Kind regards,
Christopher Gregson

* Investment opportunity
@ 2018-04-02  0:27 Yi Tan
From: Yi Tan @ 2018-04-02  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

Please find the content of this mail very confidential. my name is Yi Tan,
I work with a Bank here in Hong Kong. I decided to contact you for an
opportunity to invest in any lucrative business in your country.

We also offer a quick loan at low interest rate, if you are interested
please reply me for more information on my private
e-mail: yitanfinancesystem@gmail.com

Sincerely: Yi Tan

* Investment opportunity
@ 2018-03-31 17:35 Yi tan
From: Yi tan @ 2018-03-31 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

Please find the content of this mail very confidential. my name is Yi Tan,
I work with a Bank here in Hong Kong. I decided to contact you for an
opportunity to invest in any lucrative business in your country.

We also offer a quick loan at low interest rate, if you are interested
please reply me for more information on my private
e-mail: yitanfinancesystemhk@gmail.com

Sincerely: Yi Tan

* Investment opportunity
@ 2018-01-18  6:25 Yi Tan
From: Yi Tan @ 2018-01-18  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

Please find the content of this mail very confidential. my name is Yi
Tan, I work with a Bank here in Hong Kong. I decided to contact you for
an
opportunity to invest in any lucrative business in your country.

We also offer a quick loan at low interest rate if you are interested
please reply me for more information on my private e-mail:
yitanelectronhk@gmail.com

Sincerely: Yi Tan

* Investment Opportunity
@ 2015-02-11 17:14 BellAir LLC
From: BellAir LLC @ 2015-02-11 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I bring you an investment opportunity to partner with us in this 2015
lucrative investment trading platform. Reply for more info;

Dr. Tony O'Reilly