From: Mrs Isa Alabi <alabiisa09@gmail.com>
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU!!!!
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 00:05:49 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

I need your help.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My Name is Mrs. Isa Alabi and I am contacting you from my country Tunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr.Alabi Brown who worked with Tunisia embassy in Ghana for nine years before he died in the year 2014.We were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 4.5m Dollars in a bank in Accra Ghana the capital city of Accra Presently this money is still in bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Accra Ghana mining.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity, people in the street and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have any body as my family member, just to end endeavor that the house of God is maintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because these sicknesses have suffered me so much. beside the bank have arranged the payment to be paid to you through ATM VISA CARD and deliver to your postal address with the Pin Numbers as to enable you withdrawal maximum of $5,000 on each withdrawal from any Bank ATM Machine of your choice, until all the funds are exhausted the ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall be delivered to you via courier Service pending on your choice. In order to proceed with.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Accra Ghana and I will also instruct the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply: