Hi Daniel, On 01/18/2018 01:32 PM, Daniel Wagner wrote: > Hi, > > Xingxing and I am trying to get the Huawei MS2131 working. After > swapping mdm with pcui interface, oFono starts to talk to the device. I have a MS2131 and I am able to use it without any special patch in udevng.c Manufacturer:huawei Model:MS2131 Revision:21.751.17.00.00 I have a patch in usb-modeswitch for all Huaweï device to switch to PPP mode instead of Hi-Link mode but I don't think this change something with firmwares 21.XX. I attach the debug output I have so that you can compare. Best Regards, Christophe