* Did You Get My Message This Time?
@ 2017-02-04  7:51 Friedrich Mayrhofer
From: Friedrich Mayrhofer @ 2017-02-04  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is the second time i am sending you this mail.I, Friedrich Mayrhofer Donate $ 1,000,000.00 to You, Email Me personally for more details.

Regards.
Friedrich Mayrhofer

* Did you get my message this time?
@ 2017-12-18 23:20 ` Friedrich Mayrhofer

From: Friedrich Mayrhofer @ 2017-12-18 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

This is the second time.

@ 2017-12-18 22:32 Friedrich Mayrhofer
From: Friedrich Mayrhofer @ 2017-12-18 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

This is the second time.

@ 2017-12-18 21:07 ` Friedrich Mayrhofer

From: Friedrich Mayrhofer @ 2017-12-18 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

This is the second time.

@ 2017-05-10  5:02 Friedrich Mayrhofer
From: Friedrich Mayrhofer @ 2017-05-10  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-03-24  7:41 Friedrich Mayrhofer
From: Friedrich Mayrhofer @ 2017-03-24  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2017-03-02  0:59 Friedrich Mayrhofer
From: Friedrich Mayrhofer @ 2017-03-02  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-02-21  8:07 Friedrich Mayrhofer
From: Friedrich Mayrhofer @ 2017-02-21  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2017-02-02  4:50 Qatif Oil Group Of Companies.
From: Qatif Oil Group Of Companies. @ 2017-02-02  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Friend,

I would like to discuss a very important issue with you. I am writing
to find out if this is your valid email. Please, let me know if this
email is valid

Kind regards
Adrien Saif
Attorney to Qatif Group of Companies

* Did You Get My Message This Time?
@ 2017-02-01  9:06 Friedrich Mayrhofer
From: Friedrich Mayrhofer @ 2017-02-01  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-01-31 15:06 Qatif Oil Grroup Of Companies.

From: Qatif Oil Grroup Of Companies. @ 2017-01-31 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2017-01-31 11:30 Qatif Oil Grroup Of Companies.
From: Qatif Oil Grroup Of Companies. @ 2017-01-31 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2017-01-21 19:22 Qatif Group of companies---
From: Qatif Group of companies--- @ 2017-01-21 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I would like to discuss a very important issue with you. I am writing to
find out if this is your valid email. Please, let me know if this email is
valid

Kind regards
Adrien Saif
Attorney to Quatif Group of Companies