On Monday, 20 May 2019 23:54:23 CEST Jonathan Corbet wrote: [...] > Argh, sorry, I should have caught that. Fixed, thanks. Thanks for trying. Unfortunately it was changed to the wrong value. The actual commit I wanted to reference in both places of the commit message was: 8ea8814fcdcb ("LICENSES: Clearly mark dual license only licenses") It seems I've copied the wrong commit id for some reason when I send it though the git-fixes alias and it didn't occur to me that I just referenced my own patch. Sorry about the confusion. Kind regards, Sven