Hi Gui, Am Donnerstag, 21. August 2014, 11:35:36 schrieb Gui Hecheng: > A memory problem reported by valgrind as follows: > === Syscall param pwrite64(buf) points to uninitialised byte(s) > When running: > # valgrind --leak-check=yes btrfs restore /dev/sda9 /mnt/backup > > Because the output buf size is alloced with malloc, but the length of > output data is shorter than the sizeof(buf), so valgrind report > uninitialised byte(s). > We could use calloc to repalce malloc and clear this WARNING away. yes, the warning vanished. But the reads from free'd memory make me more worring... Marc