On Monday, 14 June 2021 18:51:52 CEST Sven Eckelmann wrote: > Due to recent developments around the Freenode.org IRC network, the opinions > about the usage of this service shifted dramatically. Btw. what happened to the old #batman channel on freenode is unrelated to our move (but happened interestingly at roughly the same time). I've never de- registered anything or blocked/deauthed anyone on freenode during the move. Only the topic and entry message was changed to point to our website (with more information). But the new freenode staff decided to perform some questionable actions [1] which resulted in a fractured network and a loss of the previously registered channels + nicks. If you need to recover some information from the old chanserv/nickserv then you can try to connect to rinnegan.freenode.net or another server on the "old" freenode and query the services. Kind regards, Sven [1] https://www.devever.net/~hl/freenode_suicide