On Mittwoch, 18. April 2018 08:59:46 CEST Sven Eckelmann wrote: [...] > I would not know how to disable QSEE on these boards and thus would assume > that it should be part of this dtsi. Just did some reviews of the reserved-memory regions in other QCA devices and it looks like this tz and smem are often directly added to the SoC dtsi. So I will prepare a similar change for qcom-ipq4019.dtsi and this would then solve it for AP-DK01/04/07 and no changes in the board-family specific dtsi would be necessary. But maybe someone has an objection because tz and smem can actually be disabled in a sane way on these SoCs and thus it would be better to have these regions in the board specific dts(i) files. We will see... Kind regards, Sven