* Pulmonologists and Respiratory Therapists Contacts
@ 2022-09-06 20:04 Casey Beeson
From: Casey Beeson @ 2022-09-06 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel-mentees

Hello,

I was wondering if you would be interested in acquiring verified
*Pulmonologists
and* *Respiratory Therapists Contacts*

Kindly let me know you are *Target geography,* so that we can discuss on
further details about available counts and cost.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Casey Beeson

Manager – Demand Generation

To opt-out kindly reply with “not interested” in subject line

* RE: Pulmonologists and Respiratory Therapists Contacts.
@ 2022-09-09 19:53 Casey Beeson
From: Casey Beeson @ 2022-09-09 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel-mentees