On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 16:22:18 Andreas Pape wrote: > good news: the sum of the three patches you sent solved the problem as far > as I have tested yet. Now bat0 works in combination with the bridge and > also ethernet traffic is bridged into the mini-mesh setup I use correctly. > Furthermore there are no ogm messages visible anymore at bat0 (with the > command batctl td bat0). > > Do you see a chance to add these changes to the compatibility code for > older kernels (I guess for kernels < 2.6.39)? Sounds like we are on a good path! Glad to hear that! Ultimately, we want to fix the problem and support the older kernels correctly. We still don't know what exactly created the problem. Can you try the patches one-by-one and let me know if a single also fixes the compat issue ? The first patch you already tried - remains patch 2 and 3. Cheers, Marek