Am Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2021, 00:32:09 CET schrieb Matthias Schiffer: > On 23/10/2021 21:59, Matthias Schiffer wrote: > > When converting a siginfo_t from waitid(), the interpretation of si_status > > depends on the value of si_code: For CLD_EXITED, it is an exit code and > > should be copied verbatim. For other codes, it is a signal number > > (possibly with additional high bits from ptrace) that should be mapped. > > > > This code was previously changed in commit 1c3dfb506ea3 > > ("linux-user/signal: Decode waitid si_code"), but the fix was > > incomplete. > > ping > Sorry I can't say anything about this. The hangs that I experience seem to be unrelated to the patch (no improvement, but also no worsening). -- Andreas K. Hüttel dilfridge@gentoo.org Gentoo Linux developer (council, qa, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)