Hi Rémi, Rémi wrote: > > + The registered application is tracked, if the > > + application exits the registration will be > > + automatically released. > > + > > + Related AT command: AT+EISR. > > Is this a standard command? As it is not in the 3GPP namespace > (AT+C...), it > might be nice to provide a reference pointer. We should remove the reference above as it is incorrect. There is no standard AT command specified for this as of today, however, we will be entering a CR on 3GPP TS 27.007 in the upcoming meeting to address the lack of such a command. BR Kjetil