From: JeongHyeon Lee <jhs2.lee@samsung.com>
To: Milan Broz <gmazyland@gmail.com>,
	Mike Snitzer <snitzer@redhat.com>,
	Sami Tolvanen <samitolvanen@google.com>
Cc: dm-devel@redhat.com, linux-doc@vger.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, agk@redhat.com, corbet@lwn.net
Subject: Re: New mode DM-Verity error handling
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 08:53:32 +0900	[thread overview]

Dear Milan Broz.

Thank for your reply.

I didn't understand well, could you explain it in more detail?

For what reason isn't panic better?

Is it because there is a place to use other device-mapper?

Or other things? I just wonder. I would like to hear various
explanations and information.

I just wanted user to use what they wanted through the options(flags).

Yes, If adding a new feature, modify user-space to support.

Oh, I'm sorry :(

If when i suggested new patch, i will send you a patch that increased
minor version.

Thank you for all your detailed information.

Thanks.

JeongHyeon Lee