* [SPAM] Have A Date This Friday
@ 2009-03-19  7:20 Caesar Sullivan
From: Caesar Sullivan @ 2009-03-19  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hello Dear!

My name is T.W. Jackson and I am the author of the most commented relationships book lately "The Magic of Making Up".

If you have broken up and want to get your guy or girl back, obviously I can't talk too or be with everyone, I just don't have enough time. But I have done what I believe to be the next best thing - I have put my years of experience into a really easy to follow love recipe for "getting back together" and again I forewarn you right now - these are techniques and strategies that are NOT conventional wisdom and I doubt you have ever read or heard these techniques before.

...and I'll tell you that this stuff works! ...maybe too well?

If you want to read and learn more, and you are interested in having my book, just send me a reply to 1645kate.nixa-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org so I can send you more information.

Best Regards,
T. Jackson

This email has been written and proved to be in compliance with the recently established can-spam act law in US. We are not provoking or forcing any person in any way to participate in our programs. To participate is your own decision and you carry the responsibility of taking further part in this promotion. Anyway, if you don't want to receive more good offers from us, you can simply Unsubscribe by sending us a notification email to get.out_of_the_list-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org with a mail-subject and text "Unsubscribe me", and we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this email. Email may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof or your reliance on any information contained therein if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not interested in the of
 fered promotions, please just don't answer. If you think you have received this message and its contents in error, please delete it from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing procedure shown above.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-03-19  7:20 UTC | newest]