On 12/15/16 5:20 PM, Ronald Rojas wrote: > Create a basic Makefile to build and install libxenlight Golang > bindings. Also add a template. > > --- > > Eventually this patch will contain the actual bindings package; for > now it just includes a stub package. > So I'm curious why the interest to include Golang bindings in the tree. Most people are going to expect a Go package to behave like any other go package and be able to grab it with "go get". But by including this in the tree I believe that method will not work. I say this because when I finally get around to making Rust bindings for Xen, I have no plan to include them in the tree but instead publish them at crates.io so that they work like every other Rust package. -- Doug Goldstein