Finally (phew!) this patch demonstrates how to adapt the adm1026 to take advantage of the new callbacks, and the i2c-sysfs.h defined structure/macros. Most of the other sensor/hwmon drivers could be updated in the same way. The odd few exceptions (bmcsensors for example) however might be better off with their own custom attribute structure. Again I'd prefer someone test this particular patch before it be applied, because I haven't got an adm1026 to test it with :-). Signed-off-by: Yani Ioannou ---