From: Srini <v.vvsrini@gmail.com>
To: dm-devel@redhat.com
Subject: Linux 2.6.19.1 device mapper error
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 06:23:54 +0530	[thread overview]

On further debugging, we found that if we are using a kernel version
2.6.16, the device mapper was functioning correctly as expected. The
device mapper version in 2.6.16 is 4.5.0-ioctl and the device mapper
version in  2.6.19.1 kernel is 4.11.0-ioctl.

Is there a difference between the 4.5.0 version and 4.11.0 version
that could be causing the problem that we are facing? Is there a list
of changes that has gone into device-mapper between these two
versions?

Thanks in advance for your inputs,

Srini