On 9/8/16 11:21 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote: > On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 06:45:36AM -0600, Jan Beulich wrote: >> Commit 6ea24e53f1 introduced two problems: It left out a semicolon and >> typo-ed the source file name of the EFI map file install command. > > I really need Fedora to start building ld with PE support. So locally we've got a script called "containerize.sh" that uses Docker and fetches down a container and then runs whatever commands you want in that environment. This allows us to use whatever distro we want on our desktop/laptops but have 1 toolchain setup that is the blessed toolchain. Would something like this be useful to commit upstream? Not that we'd want to bless one toolchain but it would be an environment where all the dependencies are installed and its in a known good state. This also allows me to develop for Linux based projects when I'm on travel and only have my Mac with me. -- Doug Goldstein