On Thursday 19 May 2016 14:22:58 Nick Schaf wrote: > I've run into what sounds like a similar problem, but dove in and found more > details. Here's the setup: > > -19 nodes running BATMAN-adv 2014.14.0 on OpenWrt Chaos Calmer; various > hardware (D-Link, BBB, Open-Mesh, WRTnode, TP-Link). Only scrolled through your mail. But there are two things which I find odd. First you use a really old (actually not existing) version of batman-adv. Then you have some TT problems. I think we had many fixes since then which may be related to your problem. But going through 2 years of fixes might be a quite hard (at very cumbersome) journey. Maybe it is really a good idea to try to upgrade to the recent version (2016.1+fixes) from the Chaos Calmers openwrt-routing feed on all your nodes. Maybe Antonio remembers one special TT/roaming bug and can recommend one to test. But most likely testing the current version is easier. But thanks for gathering all the info Kind regards, Sven