These patches are very nice to have, I will attempt to test them out. I am waiting for a JTAG programmer to unwedge my openmote, and then I'll put RIOT on that, but in the meantime I'll be testing against Contiki on Econotag. One thing that I wanted to add was a counter per type of HC header decoded. I seemed to recall that the was some RCU-ish way to do lock-less 64-bit counters, but I haven't tracked down the right reference. -- ] Never tell me the odds! | ipv6 mesh networks [ ] Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works | network architect [ ] mcr@sandelman.ca http://www.sandelman.ca/ | ruby on rails [