Hi all upstream glibc and binutils release branches have been cut out and are being made ready for next release I have put together update patchset for both of them here are the branches https://github.com/kraj/openembedded-core/tree/kraj/binutils-2.26 https://github.com/kraj/openembedded-core/tree/kraj/glibc-2.23 FYI These are still using autorev to ensure that we test tip of release branches Please give them a shot in your environments and report any issues you encounter. Thanks for help -Khem