Hi Chris / Bruce , - Thanks for pointers  as it added more clarity w.r.t process . - w.r.t " interest from contributors willing to provide resources to the project .." I can check with team coming weeks . I could get some dedicated time being assigned here ,but i can confirm back only after discussing with my team - With some initial pointers , i would like to contribute here . Do we have any pending task-list / weekly calls where i could understand more about process here . ( I come from driver development background so idea is to get an understanding of things here & ramp-up ) Any comments / feedback / pointers would be helpful .