* BUG: lkdtm stack-entropy.sh test hangs
@ 2021-07-12 18:31 Shuah Khan
From: Shuah Khan @ 2021-07-12 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kees Cook; +Cc: linux-kselftest, linux-kernel, Shuah Khan

Hi Kees,

lkdtm stack-entropy.sh test hangs on Linux 5,14-rc1 - I tried
root and non-root cases. Both hang.

# selftests: lkdtm: stack-entropy.sh
# ./stack-entropy.sh: 13: cannot create /sys/kernel/debug/provoke-crash/DIRECT: Permission denied

If you have a fix for this, I would like to get this in soon.

thanks,
-- Shuah