Hey Arnaldo, others. Jin Yao has pushed an extremely valuable change set, whichs brings inlined frames into view for perf report. So far, he has not gotten any feedback by anyone except me. Similarly, I have pushed a changeset that complements his, i.e. the one that adds `-g srcline`. That one has not gotten any feedback whatsoever. So I'm asking - what is required to get these patches reviewed and included? I consider both extremely important for C++ application developers like me, who face inlined frames regularly due to template code. Please consider reviewing and merging them. Thanks, appreciated -- Milian Wolff | milian.wolff@kdab.com | Software Engineer KDAB (Deutschland) GmbH&Co KG, a KDAB Group company Tel: +49-30-521325470 KDAB - The Qt Experts