* Re: Why new kernel version cannot be installed on old Ubuntu?
       [not found] <CAFyvkd3jGrdKwdHp+Pfiy5xtqd7Vi6wC37NLXj22Xpv8P++=+w@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2020-12-05 16:09 ` Ezra Buehler
From: Ezra Buehler @ 2020-12-05 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joontaek Oh; +Cc: kernelnewbies

Hi Joontaek,

On 5 Dec 2020, at 14:35, Joontaek Oh <na94jun@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to install them on a single OS among Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 18.04,
> and Centos7.4, but I failed, being hung up during booting.
>
> If you know why the problem occurs and how can it be solved, could reply
> me?

Well, one would definitely need a lot more information to be able to
answer that question.

Anyway, I am not entirely sure what you are trying to achieve here, but,
have you considered using virtualization software like VirtualBox or
QEMU? You should also look into Vagrant, it makes spinning up VMs very
easy. Multi-booting seems very cumbersome to me...

Cheers,
Ezra.

@ 2020-12-05 17:09 ` Valdis Klētnieks
From: Valdis Klētnieks @ 2020-12-05 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)