with 3.4.3 xen and kernel code from Jeremy's xen/next puts dom0 into continuous reboot mode. 1. downloaded xen/next code into DDK and generated tar-pkg, it generates linux-2.6.32.tar. Copied this tar file into root directory of dom0 and extracted the file. 2. Copied xen code from http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.4-testing.hg into DDK and did "make xen", copied xen.3.4.3.gz into /boot of dom0. modified extlinux.conf to point to new vmlinuz and xen. dom0 is in continuous reboot mode, let me know what am I doing wrong? Thanks On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:27 AM, Ritu kaur wrote: > Thanks Konrad. I downloaded kernel code from xen/next. I believe this > requires 3.4.3 or 4.0.0 xen hypervisor code, I downloaded xen hypervisor > from xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg. For xcp dom0 all compilation > happens in DDK and no make utility is available and as I understand I need > to execute make install-* in dom0. For install-xen probably I can copy > xen.gz into /boot and modify files to reflect that but I am not sure what's > the needed to install tools and stubdom in xcp dom0? > > make xen > make tools > make stubdom > > make install-xen > make install-tools > make install-stubdom > > Thanks > > > On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk < > konrad.wilk@oracle.com> wrote: > >> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 08:28:18AM -0700, Ritu kaur wrote: >> > Thanks Ian for clarification on interrupt handling mechanism. >> > >> > Thanks Konrad. Should I use xen/next in dom0 or domU? >> >> Both. >> > >