* Re: 回覆: Re: 回覆:skeleton
@ 2020-02-24 17:28 Vijay Khemka
From: Vijay Khemka @ 2020-02-24 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 陳,松儉, Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

Hi Jeff,
You can use x86-power-control for power, phosphor-software-manager for firmware upgrade and entity manager & dbus-sensors for sensor.

Regards
-Vijay

From: openbmc <openbmc-bounces+vijaykhemka=fb.com@lists.ozlabs.org> on behalf of 陳,松儉 <ckimchan17@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, February 23, 2020 at 1:47 AM
To: Brad Bishop <bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com>
Cc: OpenBMC Maillist <openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org>
Subject: 回覆: Re: 回覆:skeleton

Hi Brad,
        I’m new to openbmc, now I can boot openbmc on MB with AST2500.
What I’m trying to achieve are:

  1.  Power control.
  2.  Update BMC firmware.
  3.  Sensors monitoring.

Thanks for your suggestion in advance.

Jeff

寄件者: Brad Bishop<mailto:bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com>
傳送時間: 2020年2月21日 上午 01:02
收件者: ‪‪‪‪Jeff Chan<mailto:ckimchan17@gmail.com>
副本: OpenBMC Maillist<mailto:openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org>
主旨: Re: 回覆:skeleton

> On Feb 19, 2020, at 8:06 PM, ‪‪‪‪Jeff Chan <ckimchan17@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Brad,
> Thanks for reply, I checked  github.com/openbmc/skeleton, most of them released 2 years ago, and the title said "will be replaced...", is it still good to adopt it?

No I would not recommend that.  Skeleton covers a lot of BMC functions - which one in particular are you interested in?

> Jeff

* 回覆: Re: 回覆:skeleton
@ 2020-02-23  9:45 陳,松儉
From: 陳,松儉 @ 2020-02-23  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)