* obexd have not conf file for systemd.
@ 2012-03-23  7:46 Zheng, Wu
From: Zheng, Wu @ 2012-03-23  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth; +Cc: johan.hedberg

Hi,

I find that Bluez provides configure file (Bluetooth.conf) for systemd. For obexd, I do not find any configure file for systemd .

For upstream, do obexd need to provide a conf file (like Bluetooth.conf) for setting policy to systemd?

Best regards
Zheng wu

* Re: obexd have not conf file for systemd.
@ 2012-04-04 10:42 ` Johan Hedberg
From: Johan Hedberg @ 2012-04-04 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zheng, Wu; +Cc: linux-bluetooth

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012, Zheng, Wu wrote:
> I find that Bluez provides configure file (Bluetooth.conf) for
> systemd. For obexd, I do not find any configure file for systemd .
>
> For upstream, do obexd need to provide a conf file (like
> Bluetooth.conf) for setting policy to systemd?

obexd is supposed to be started through D-Bus activation (on the session
bus) so I don't see any need for something like you propose.

Johan