On 04/13/2017 03:34 PM, Max Reitz wrote: > After storing the creation options for the new image into @opts, we > fetch some things for our own information, like the backing file name, > or whether to use encryption or preallocation. > > With the -n parameter, there will not be any creation options; this is > not too bad because this just means that querying a NULL @opts will > always return the default value. > > However, we also use @opts for the --object options. Therefore, @opts is > not necessarily NULL if -n was specified; instead, it may contain those > options. In practice, this probably does not cause any problems because > there most likely is no object that supports any of the parameters we > query here, but this is neither something we should rely on nor does > this variable reuse make the code very nice to read. > > Therefore, just use an own variable for the --object options. > > Cc: qemu-stable > Signed-off-by: Max Reitz > --- > qemu-img.c | 10 ++++++---- > 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-) > Reviewed-by: Eric Blake -- Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer Red Hat, Inc. +1-919-301-3266 Virtualization: qemu.org | libvirt.org