* Re-configuration Issue about A2DP
@ 2009-06-13 12:13 Chanyeol,Park
From: Chanyeol,Park @ 2009-06-13 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hello

Have you experience A2DP connection lost or corruption, when a user
changes A2DP configuration between mono and stereo, or between 44.1khz
48khz

Though I check bluez receives Close Cfm from headset , and Bluez sends
set_configuration to stereo headset. However Bluez get an error”
"Stream End Point in Use( 19). -.-;

I couldn’t understand why this error occurs.

I guess you know this situation very well.. ^^

If possible, could you explain that scenario or give me other information?

Thank you~

* Re: Re-configuration Issue about A2DP
@ 2009-06-13 20:23 ` Luiz Augusto von Dentz
From: Luiz Augusto von Dentz @ 2009-06-13 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chanyeol,Park; +Cc: linux-bluetooth

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Chanyeol,Park<chanyeol.park@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Have you experience A2DP connection lost or corruption, when a user
> changes A2DP configuration between mono and stereo, or between 44.1khz
> 48khz
>
> Though I check bluez receives Close Cfm from headset , and Bluez sends
> set_configuration to stereo headset. However Bluez get an error”
> "Stream End Point in Use( 19). -.-;

Ive got the same problem with some headsets, basically they only
unlock the end point after some time. Not sure if adding an interval
for reconfiguring would help since that seems to depend on the
headset, anyway please provide the output of hcidump and bluetoothd so
we can investigate what could be done in this case.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz
Engenheiro de Computação

* Re: Re-configuration Issue about A2DP
@ 2009-06-14  4:58   ` Chanyeol,Park
From: Chanyeol,Park @ 2009-06-14  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luiz Augusto von Dentz; +Cc: linux-bluetooth

Before sending that log(this is my home..-.-),
I provide an additional information
 because I want to check what I asked is exactly what you saw ^^.

In a2dp_source_config() , it checks avdtp_stream_has_capabilities().
Below cae, I saw avdtp_close():(1385 line) and set
setup-reconfiguration is TRUE;
and I saw bluez receive Close_cfm. and after that a2dp_reconfigure()
was called...

However... It doesn't work well...-.-;

Did you mean to add RECONFIGURE_TIMEOUT more than 500 ms...?

After doing that, I would send the more log..