Hi folks, The for-next branch of the xfsprogs repository at: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfsprogs-dev.git has just been updated. The new head of the for-next branch is commit: 6fc0386 xfsprogs: Release v4.19.0-rc0 This is primarily just the libxfs-4.19 syncup, with Darrick's huge assist via libxfs/trans.c updates. More actual new content to come in a couple days, I have most of the pending patches queued up. This also rebsaed the libxfs-4.19-sync branch one last time. Further fixes will just go on top of that, I won't rebase that branch again. Barring unexpected disaster anyway. ;) Thanks, -Eric