On Sun, Mar 17, 2024 at 07:27:14PM +0300, Jan Dakinevich wrote: > Both mic bias and ADC's input mode depends on schematics and should be > configurable. What is the better way to give access to these parameters? > Device tree? Yes. > >> + SOC_SINGLE("ADC Mic Bias Switch", LINEIN_CFG, MICBIAS_EN, 1, 0), > >> + SOC_ENUM("ADC Mic Bias Level", a1_adc_mic_bias_level), > > Why would micbias be user controlled rather than a DAPM widget as > > normal? > Yes, I could use SND_SOC_DAPM_SUPPLY, but it supports only raw values, > and doesn't supports enums. Here, I want to use enum to restrict > possible values, because only these values mentioned in the > documentation that I have. A supply is an on/off switch not an enum. Users should not be selecting values at all.