On Tuesday, 21 May 2019 22:48:32 CEST Sven Eckelmann wrote: > Fixes: 122edaa05940 ("batman-adv: tvlv - convert roaming adv packet to use tvlv unicast packets") This patch was queued up [1] for submission but it is the only queued patch at the moment. And I already saw that David marked this patch as "Under review" in patchwork [2]. May I ask whether this means that you (David) would directly apply it (unless there are objections)? If so then we could save ourselves an extra PR for just this patch. Just depends on what you (David) prefers. Reviewed-by: Sven Eckelmann The only adjustments I personally would like to see when it is applied: * the Fixes: line * prefix "batman-adv:" (at least this still seems the one which is usually used for net/batman-adv/ related code) But this isn't really a hard requirement and I also use the shorter "batadv" all the time in other contexts Kind regards, Sven [1] https://git.open-mesh.org/linux-merge.git/commit/17f78dd1bd624a4dd78ed5db3284a63ee807fcc3 [2] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1102982/