Hi Andrew, On 6/18/21 2:33 AM, Andrew Zaborowski wrote: > For consistency call periodic_scan_stop() right after netdev signals > connected even if station stays in the CONNECTING state because it's > waiting for netconfig to finish. Hmm, why is this needed? We should be calling periodic_scan_stop as soon as we transition to CONNECTING/CONNECTING_AUTO state. In fact, even the periodic_scan_stop on transition to CONNECTED seems suspicious now. Might be helpful to include an actual log of the issue you're fixing in the commit description? > --- > src/station.c | 1 + > 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+) > Regards, -Denis