From: JoeJ <tttechmail@gmail.com>
To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: SMP MIPS and Linux 3.2
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 05:28:25 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Mikael,

 Just wanted to know if you could bring-up 3.2 on mips34k core with SMVP
support enabled? Do you see any boot-up issues or memory related issues
here? I am trying to bring-up SMVP on 34k using 2.6.35 kernel and current
hit on issues during system boot-up (application load). Could you provide me
the following details w.r.t kernel configuration if possible.
1. Is CONFIG_PREEMPT enabled ?
2. What is page size configured?
3. Do you have timer interrupts to both vpe0 & vpe1?
4. Is the kernel downloaded from kernel.org or mips repository.
5. If you can share the kernel configuration file you are using, it will be
helpful.

Also, any other bugs that you encountered during SMVP bring-up using 3.2
kernel?

Regards,
Joe.