On 7/19/2018 2:35 AM, Tvrtko Ursulin wrote: > From: Tvrtko Ursulin > > Skip accounting the context save time for anything but the last request of > the coalesced bunch, and also skip drawing those boxes on the timeline. > > Signed-off-by: Tvrtko Ursulin > --- > scripts/trace.pl | 10 +++++++--- > 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-) > > Not sure if you are not getting some of my replies? I have definitely sent an R-B to this patch at least twice already. Maybe they are getting caught by some kind of mailing list filter? I know your patches appear randomly in one of three mailboxes for me - inbox, IGT or IntelGFX according to which rule happens to take precedence on any given second :(. Anyway... Reviewed-by: John Harrison