Definitely... But, I am new to Reiser4 and need some information. Thanks, Amit On 3/7/06, Yoanis Gil Delgado wrote: > > On Tuesday 07 March 2006 11:23, Amit Vijairania wrote: > > Hi! > > > > I want to contribute to Reiser4, and would like to dowload latest > > development source. Namesys.com gives directions for using BitKeeper > > repositories. Is this the only way to download latest code? > > > > Thank you. > > > > Amit > if you want to contribute to reiser4, maybe you would like to participate > in > the plugin fest. >