Hi Laurent, I'm really sorry for all the wrong formatting. I already took measures so it won't happen again. > Your patch is now in my git tree, and I will push it upstream for v4.13 > (v4.11 will be released very soon, and given the pending pull requests for > v4.12 in the Linux media tree I don't think I can add another one). Thanks a lot. Highly appreciated. > I collect USB descriptors for UVC devices. Could you please send me the > output of > > lsusb -d 05ac:8600 I guess you want the verbose output of lsusb. You'll find it in the attached file. It might contain more than than you expect as the iBridge device is a custom ARM processor (probably very similar to the one in the Apple Watch), not just connecting the webcam to the rest of the system, but also the Touch Bar and the Touch ID sensor. Regards, Daniel