On Fri, 2019-03-08 at 15:42 +0900, Masahiro Yamada wrote: > On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 6:56 AM Ben Hutchings wrote: [...] > > I take it that you don't want kernel-package to be included in buster, > > so can you open an RC bug to say so? > > Also, could you make sure it won't come back to bullseye or later ? An RC (release-critical) bug will normally block a package from being considered for any future release. > How about Ubuntu? Is it out of your control? Ubuntu's release management is independent of Debian's. I don't know whether they consider RC bugs in Debian. Ben. -- Ben Hutchings Knowledge is power. France is bacon.