From: <raksac@yahoo.com>
To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@sandeen.net>
Cc: xfs@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Re: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#1!
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:16:53 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Guys,

Thank you for taking the time to write. Having said
where I stand and we are kind of on the same page. Is
there something I can expect which would put me on a
track of nailing down the problem. It maybe a wild
goose chase but something that I can start with would
be much appreciated.

Unfortunately there is no distro which gets closer to
where mainline lives today. Reading the changelog
there are several problems that I have already come
across and has convincingly driven me to take on this
task.

Thanks,
Rakesh