Le Tuesday 18 June 2013 16:27:05, SARTRE Leo a écrit : > > If you have your boot pins (or fuses) correctly setup and flash it to > > the correct offset, it should just boot, no? > > When I try to flash a mainline U-boot (that works when I write it in SD > card) into the SPI NOR, the board doesn't boot. > The binary that I flash is a non-padded Uboot and I place it at the > beggining of the SPI NOR. > It seems that the same issue occurs with the sabrelite board (see > https://wiki.linaro.org/Boards/MX6QSabreLite). > Hi Fabio, some news: you were right mainline Uboot can be flashed to SPI NOR. I was trying to flash a non-padded Uboot into the SPI NOR, I've just try to flash the same binary with a block of 1024 bits of zeros padded on the top of it and it is working. So now the only feature that is missing is the ethernet. -- Léo