I have an issue with a RAID1 array on my Sparc T5120. The superblocks of 3 partitions are attached. The array was created as degraded RAID1 on sda2, then extended to sdb2 and sdc2, and then sda2 was removed from the array. I'm not entirely sure about the mdadm version used to extend the array, but it is likely 3.4 (current Gentoo stable). From what I see the super_offset is written in big endian, which is consistent with the error message about super_offset being wrong when I run "mdadm -Asv". My luck is that the system on sda2 is still valid, so after reboot I ended up in an old copy of my data. My plan is to change the GUID on sda2 and fix the super_offset on sd[bc]2, then reboot and hope the array(s) come up correctly. Any thoughts on this, anything you want to test me, anything to make my life easier instead of poking with a hexeditor on the raw partitions? Eike