* We Dance
@ 2022-02-02  6:16 Liana
From: Liana @ 2022-02-02  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-acpi

Hello!
I am open for the man who is ready to start serious relationship with me. I would  describe myself as a romantic, tender, honest, modesty and openness woman.

People say I am a nice, gentle, humorous.
I like to have fun and if I smile it is always from heart!

My profiles - http://mvello.com/recapitulatedc.php?utm_source=ed417b1e&utm_content=359 As probably every woman, I like cooking, making my house warm and comfortable. I need a man, who will be my whole world, who is kind, unattached. If you have really kind soul and good sense of humor- you are exactly the man from my dreams.
Regards, Liana.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-02  7:16 UTC | newest]