On 30/04/2021 21:55, Richard Henderson wrote: > On 4/30/21 12:35 PM, Bruno Larsen (billionai) wrote: >> Moved all SPR read/write callback, and some related functions, to a >> new file specific for it. These callbacks are TCG only, so separating >> them is required to support the build flag disable-tcg. >> >> Making the spr_noaccess function not static, and moving the define to >> internal.h is required, otherwise the project doesn't build > > Why is that?  You're moving the code to a different file, but then > including that file back into the same translation unit.  There should > be no change in which symbols appear in which object file. > > I think that the spr_noaccess move might be required by patch 7, but > that's something different. > ah, yes, forgot to specify why. gen_op_mfspr uses SPR_NOACCESS on line 4284. At some point I thought I tried to include spr_tcg.c.inc before that function and the compilation failed, so I decided to include it where translate_init.c.inc was included. I think it was another function that was declared later, but can't remember which Testing now I verified that I can include it there, so I will do it and delay the move to patch 7, no problem > > r~ -- Bruno Piazera Larsen Instituto de Pesquisas ELDORADO Departamento Computação Embarcada Analista de Software Trainee Aviso Legal - Disclaimer