* [U-Boot] [HELP]uboot 1.3.4 can't work on my MPC8548 board
@ 2008-12-12 15:17 hank peng
From: hank peng @ 2008-12-12 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi:
I downloaded uboot 1.3.4 and build it successfully, but it can't work
on my MPC8548 board. There is no output message after power on. I use
USB TAB to trace where the problem is and find that cpu died during
relocation of CCSRBAR in cpu_init_early_f function. Is there anyone
who also finds this problem, or maybe is it due to my hardware's
problem?

--
The simplest is not all best but the best is surely the simplest!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-12-12 15:17 UTC | newest]