On 13/09/16 16:13, Vikas Patil wrote: > Thanks Tomi for quick comment. > > I am thinking to base adv7393 driver on > "drivers\gpu\drm\omapdrm\displays\encoder-tc358768.c" as I don't think > any similar to adv7393 chip driver available. Could you please comment > if this will help to get adv chip running? I presume you're not using mainline kernel, as that driver is not there. I'm not familiar with adv7393, but yes, I think you can use that as an example. > I tried to add the device tree config but after adding device > configuration related to adv7393, my first display stopped working and > whenever I run kmscube or modetest it fails. If you don't have all the display pipelines working (i.e. the drivers present and working), none of the displays will work. > I have following configuration related to displays. Could anyone tell > me if I am doing anything wrong in DTS configuration? What could be > going wrong when I enable adv7393 related config so display 1 stops > working? The dts looks ok. Tomi