Hi Feng,

We’ll look into that and let you know.

Thanks,
Nate

On May 15, 2018, at 11:46 PM, Li Feng <fengli@smartx.com> wrote:

Hi All
This video has lost the beginning part. Where could see this missing part?

Thanks,

Feng Li

手机:13401157876

Web:http://www.smartx.com/

地址:北京市海淀区科学院南路2号融科资讯中心C座北楼712

Hi All,

Is there any slides will be shared after the summit?

From: Rao, Anu H
Date: 2018-05-15 23:23
Subject: Re: [SPDK] SPDK Summit Live streamed!

From: Rao, Anu H
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:08 AM
To: 'spdk@lists.01.org' <spdk@lists.01.org>
Subject: SPDK Summit Live streamed!

Hi All,

We are happy to announce we will be live streaming the summit today and tomorrow. Please tune into to the link below to watch the sessions as they are delivered. Here is the agenda for the event.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7J2i_jxBJI

Thanks

Anu Rao

Software Product Line Manager

Data Center Group, Intel Corporation

The SmartX email address is only for business purpose. Any sent message that is not related to the business is not authorized or permitted by SmartX.
本邮箱为北京志凌海纳科技有限公司(SmartX)工作邮箱. 如本邮箱发出的邮件与工作无关,该邮件未得到本公司任何的明示或默示的授权.