Hi

I have a question about behavior of ReleaseAndAnswere().

If I am right, this function implements +CHLD=1 at command. Spec 22.030 says

Entering 1 followed by SEND     -              Releases all active calls (if any exist)

                                and accepts the other (held or waiting) call.

oFono is failing on this command when there are held and

active calls as there is only check if waiting call exists in

manager_release_and_answere().

Shouldn’t ReleaseAndAnswere() release the active call and bring back the held

one in such situation?

There also could be a little more description of behavior for a case when we have

held and waiting calls saying that the waiting call will be answered and that held

won’t be released.

Best regards

Tomasz Gregorek